All personal and address data provided by the User at www.apartamenty-torunskie.pl will not be shared or resold in any way to third parties.
"Administrator" - EM Travel Magdalena Wiśnicka-Pałasz ul. Janczarskiego 8, 84-230 Rumia
"User" - any entity residing on the website and using it.
"Website" - the website located at www.apartamenty-torunskie.pl.
1. The administrator of User's personal data is the Administrator.
2. The User voluntarily provides personal data using the forms on the Website, referred to below, for the purposes indicated by the given forms.
3. The User agrees to the processing of personal data provided and to receive marketing information by electronic means from the Administrator in order to contact the User or send other marketing information, e.g. about events or products offered by the Administrator.
4. The User shall have, at any time, the right to access the content of his data and the possibility of correcting it, correcting it or demanding a restriction of their processing. The User's consent may be revoked at any time, which will result in the removal of the email address from the Administrator's resources. The user has the right to transfer his personal data and lodge a complaint to the President of UODO.
5. User data will not be transferred to any other entity or outside of the European Union.
6. User data will be stored by the Administrator for an indefinite period.
7. If the User does not provide his personal data, he will not be able to use the services offered by the Administrator as part of the forms on the Website.
8. By providing their personal data, the User agrees to their processing for marketing purposes of the Administrator's products and services, including subjecting them to profiling for the purposes of preparing a personalized offer. The User may object to the processing of his personal data for marketing purposes and objection to profiling for this purpose.
10. The User provides data voluntarily, however, it is necessary to achieve the purpose or take action related to providing it.
11. User's personal data is stored and protected with due diligence, in accordance with the Administrator's internal procedures implemented.
12. The Administrator hereby informs the User that he does not entrust the processing of personal data to third parties.
13. The Personal Data Administrator hereby informs that he has not appointed the Personal Data Protection Inspector (ABI) and performs independently the obligations arising from the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922, hereinafter referred to as " GSN ").
14. The personal data provided by the User will be used for the purpose and to the extent resulting from the consents granted.
15. The legal basis for the processing of personal data provided by the User are:
- consent granted by the User
- fulfilling legally justified goals pursued by the Administrator or data recipients, which are in particular direct marketing of own products and services.
The administrator uses one type of form within the Website:
1. The Administrator uses the following technologies to observe actions taken by the User on the Website:
1.1. Facebook conversion pixel - to manage Facebook ads and conduct remarketing activities
1.2. Built-in Google Analytics code - to analyze Website statistics. Google Analytics uses its own cookies to analyze the actions and behavior of Website Users. These files are used to store information, e.g. from which page the User came to the current website. They help improve the Website.
2. In order to use the website www.apartamenty-torunskie.pl it is necessary to have:
2.1. Devices with access to the Internet
2.2. An active electronic mailbox receiving emails
2.3. A web browser that enables displaying websites.
1. The Administrator is not responsible for the use of content contained on the Website or actions or omissions undertaken on the basis thereof.
2. All content posted on the Website (except for those indicated separately in this document) is subject to the Administrator's copyright. The Administrator does not agree to copy the content of the Website in whole or in part without its express prior consent.
1. The Website may collect information automatically.
2. Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. Cookies are used to:
a) adapting the content of the Website's pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
b) creating statistics that help to understand how Users use the Website, which allows improving its structure and content;
4. Within the Website, two basic types of cookies are used: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
5. The Website uses the following types of cookies:
a) "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the Website;
c) "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on how to use the Website;
d) "functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, eg in terms of the language or region of the User's origin, font size, website appearance, etc .;
e) "advertising" cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
6. In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) by default allows the storage of cookies on the User's end device. Website Users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser's settings or to inform about them every time they are placed in the device of the Website User. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
8. More information on cookies is available at www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the 'Help' section of the web browser menu.
The above fragments of the Cookies policy are protected by copyright, which IAB Polska holds and has been taken from the website www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl.